Google Analytic Essential Training
Duration : 6 hours
Do you want to know more about your site visitors and how your content is performing? Google Analytics is the de facto standard for web analytics and provides the means to track, analyse, and report on site visits, marketing goals, and ad revenue generated from your site. In this course, Idris shows how to use Google Analytics to measure traffic, ad performance and ROI, and conversions, and understand how people use your website. This course covers the out-of-the-box functionality, from account creation to reporting fundamentals, and explains how to glean insights from the vast array of data available: from averages and segments to trends and context.
• Setting up an account
• Installing Google tracking code
• Filter Admin Traffic
• Defining goals and conversions
• Analyse visitor behavior and traffic source
• Performing real-time analysis
• Tracking AdWords and other marketing campaigns
• Understanding the raw data and how it’s collected
• Selecting and comparing date ranges
• Identifying slow-performing pages
• Configuring and analysing internal site search
• Working with reports
• Sharing data and reports
Please fill the following form to send your interest on our Training Programs.
The information and data (“personal data”) which is provided by you in connection with this website will be held on the computers and manual records of, and will be used by, Smart Business Consultancy New Zealand Limited (SBC NZ Ltd). SBC NZ Ltd is bound by the Privacy Act 1993 and the The Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. Occasionally SBC NZ Ltd will contact you to customise its services, and to tell you about new features or services.