LinkedIn for Beginners
Duration : 2 ½ hours
Whether you’re trying to get yourself out there or you simply want to connect with others in the industry, LinkedIn is the place to be. I can help you bring your LinkedIn profile to life, promote you and your accomplishments, help you identify job opportunities, recruit leads, and establish a network of connections with other professionals in a matter of minutes. Step by step I will help you learn how to join and create groups, share content and harness the true power of LinkedIn.
- What makes a LinkedIn profile stand out?
- Adding work experience and education to your profile
- Finding and adding contacts
- Sending messages
- Sharing status updates and content from the web
- Asking for, and providing, recommendations
- Interacting with companies
- Finding a job on LinkedIn
- Starting and growing a group
- Managing your account
Please fill the following form to send your interest on our Training Programs.
The information and data (“personal data”) which is provided by you in connection with this website will be held on the computers and manual records of, and will be used by, Smart Business Consultancy New Zealand Limited (SBC NZ Ltd). SBC NZ Ltd is bound by the Privacy Act 1993 and the The Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. Occasionally SBC NZ Ltd will contact you to customise its services, and to tell you about new features or services.