Online Marketing Fundamentals
In a world where an online presence is essential for businesses, let me show you how to promote your business effectively online and make use of the digital landscape to reach your target audience in seconds. In this course, I will show you how simple and easy it is to learn, understand and create a successful online marketing campaign through all the digital channels. I will teach you how to evaluate your website and identify conversion goals, measure and interpret website analytics, get the most out of SEO and set up your first text and display Ads.Duration : 2 hours
Then simply sit back and watch as you connect with communities on the leading social networks, learn the best practices for developing and distributing marketing content, and find out what makes a successful email campaign. Finally, I will demonstrate the use of mobile marketing as well as making recommendations on how you can expand your digital marketing skillset.
• What is online marketing?
• Exploring the components of digital marketing
• What makes a website effective?
• Working with a designer or developer
• Creating engaging web copy
• Choosing responsive design
• Understanding online analytics
• Using goal and event tracking
• Exploring the conversion funnel
• Defining key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Understanding SEO techniques
• Conducting keyword research
• Creating a content strategy
• Leveraging local SEO
• Understanding who’s on social media
• Marketing with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
• Creating compelling video marketing campaigns
• Building an email marketing plan
• Measuring the success of your marketing efforts
• Setting up a blog
• Running A/B marketing tests
• Looking at affiliate marketing
Please fill the following form to send your interest on our Training Programs.
The information and data (“personal data”) which is provided by you in connection with this website will be held on the computers and manual records of, and will be used by, Smart Business Consultancy New Zealand Limited (SBC NZ Ltd). SBC NZ Ltd is bound by the Privacy Act 1993 and the The Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. Occasionally SBC NZ Ltd will contact you to customise its services, and to tell you about new features or services.